Equip your facilitators to become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace Certification. This intensive course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers at the Wiley Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
If you do not own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit, you must purchase one before the start of the course. Volume Discounting is available for 5+ people from the same organization.
$2495 per person
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
The activities in this course are designed to provide practice in facilitating small groups, in coaching individuals, and navigating challenging scenarios that may arise with participants. Learners will discover how to create a DiSC-based culture in their organization and explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite.
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace. This two-day certification is held at Wiley’s Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Online coursework, culminating in 2 days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
This in-person certification is two days of live facilitated learning, held in Minneapolis, MN. You can request registration for the following list of dates.
- July 31 – Aug 1. The course will open for online Training Center introductory work on July 16.
- Sept 11 – 12. The course will open for online Training Center introductory work on August 27.
- Oct 9 – 10. The course will open for online Training Center introductory work on September 24.
- Nov 13-14. The course will open for online Training Center introductory work on October 29.
- Everything DiSC Workplace Certification*
$2,495 per person
- Volume Discount for 5+ people from same organization**
*Must own or have access to a Workplace Facilitation Kit; Sold separately
**Must register at the same time, for same course date
There will be required introductory work assigned three weeks prior to the course. These activities are foundational to the program and will ensure that learners are prepared for the course, maximizing the time spent in the classroom.
More than 21 days prior to the training, cancel registration with no repercussions.
Between 21-7 days prior to the training, requires a $100 administrative fee.
Less than 7 days prior to the training, including no-shows to the session, you are responsible for the entire course fee.
Wiley reserves the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.
If one organization has registers five (5) or more people for the same course, they will be eligible for a $450 USD discount for each person in attendance. If one or more registrants cancels their registration, you will be billed at the full course cost if they no longer meet the minimum requirements for volume discounts.