Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders is a dynamic 360-degree feedback tool plus 3 personalized strategies for leaders to put into action immediately — a 360 + 3!
The richness of Everything DiSC® comes together with the research-based Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership framework to help any leader — emerging high-potentials and experienced executives alike — incorporate critical feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses into a development plan to increase their effectiveness in a leadership role.
How can you implement Everything DiSC 363?
The 363 is perfect for coaching one-on-one or working with small groups of aspiring leaders. It is a fully customizable 360-degree feedback and coaching offering that meets your specific leadership development needs.
- Recognize the tendencies that shape your approach to leadership, based on your DiSC® style
- Understand how others see you as a leader and how your own self-ratings compare
- Identify which of the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership — and the three behavioral Practices underlying each approach — are your strengths and which ones would benefit from further development
- Learn three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader based on specific rater feedback
Combines the research-validated, online Everything DiSC® and Leadership Behaviors assessments. The 22+-page 360° profile report provides:
- Context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals
- Clear definitions of the Eight Approaches and associated behavioral Practices
- Graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports)
- Detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices
- Three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement, based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters
- Two-part research-validated, online assessment for raters combines the Leadership Behaviors assessment and an additional Leadership Requests survey that asks raters to identify which leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently. Powered by our exclusive CommentSmart feature, raters choose from a variety of selectable comments that provide focused, balanced, and constructive feedback that leaders can actually use. An unlimited number of raters can be engaged in this 360-feedback process.