Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations.
How can you implement Productive Conflict?
- Have us facilitate a workshop for your team
- Have your DiSC-trained facilitator lead the workshop. We’ll provide the toolkit and help as needed. Need DiSC training or certification? We provide that, too!
- Use Productive Conflict profiles as a framework for coaching individual employees. We can coach, or you can use coaches in your organization.
The half day workshop helps participants explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers a method for making more productive choices in response to conflict. The workshop includes discussion, activities and video.
Each participant receives their 22-page Productive Conflict profile, and access to the MyEverythingDiSC.com mobile platform for ongoing learning beyond the classroom.
- Appreciate how your style of handling conflict affects the people around you
- Learn how to “catch” yourself when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
- Changing Your Response: You’ll practice stepping back from and reframing your unhealthy thought patterns, allowing you to choose more productive responses to conflict.
Schedule a call now to set up a workshop for your team.
- The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict profile provides an in-depth, highly personalized report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore your own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
- Destructive Responses: Explore common destructive responses to conflict and why you and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: Stepping back from and reframing your unhealthy thought patterns, allowing you to choose more productive responses to conflict.
$108.00 per profile
Within one business day of purchase you will receive an email with link(s) to access the online assessment, and log in and password instructions.
Ready to facilitate your own workshop? Here is everything you need.
- This half-day program is composed of three modules, including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and workplace-focused video.
- Two additional (optional) activities — DiSC Conflict Map and Comparison Report — are also included.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Facilitator’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes a sample Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile and a sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report