Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership.
With one unified model of leadership — vision, alignment, and execution — it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
How can you implement Work of Leaders?
- Have us facilitate a workshop or retreat for your executive team
- Have your DiSC-trained facilitator lead the workshop. We’ll provide the toolkit and help as needed. Need DiSC training or certification? We provide that, too!
- Use Work of Leaders profiles as a framework for coaching individual leaders. We can coach, or you can use coaches in your organization.
This highly engaging workshop is comprised of five 60-90 minute modules that can be delivered over one day or over a period of time.
Each participant receives their 23-page Work of Leaders profile, and access to the MyEverythingDiSC.com mobile platform for ongoing learning beyond the classroom.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on your own DiSC style, that shape your approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to your strengths and overcome challenges to improve your leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
Schedule a call now to set up a workshop for your team.
- Research-validated, online assessment.
- 23-page leader-specific profile report provides detailed context-specific feedback based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step.
- Strong visuals and illustrations, including 18 behavioral continua, delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to the essential best practices of leadership.
$120.00 per report
Within one business day of purchase you will receive an email with link(s) to access the online assessment, and log in and password instructions.
- Five 60-90 minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with experiential learning activities and thought-provoking group discussions.
- Easily customizable. Create an end-to-end leadership development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation, Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time frame.
- Engaging 17 video segments of contemporary leadership examples. Use as stand-alone clips or integrate with the facilitation PowerPoint or your custom PowerPoint presentation.
- 36 dynamic podcast segments specific to one of the three components of the Work of Leaders model — Vision, Alignment, and Execution. Learn first-hand how to interpret Work of Leaders continua to answer participant questions. Insightful information not available anywhere else.